The Memory Check-up aims to detect pathologies affecting memory and/or other cognitive functions (orientation, language, arithmetic, praxis, gnosis, executive functions and attentional control) and behavioural functions. It plays an essential role in the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease, a neurodegenerative disease that causes progressive and irreversible loss of mental functions, in particular memory.
This multidisciplinary check-up is performed under the supervision of our team of neurologists and includes the following:
- In-depth neurological and neuropsychological assessment
- Further medical examinations, if necessary (biological check-up, brain imaging, etc.)
- Personalized therapy (drug therapy, neuropsychological therapy, speech therapy, etc.)
- Medical and welfare information for the patient, close family and the general practitioner
- Regular follow-up and check-ups
Price : 2’400 CHF
The Memory Check-up is a core discipline within the Neurocentre GSMN, which brings together a broad scope of medical neurological specialities.