The Memory Consultation centre specialises in the treatment of pathologies affecting the memory and/or other cognitive (orientation, language, calculation, praxis, gnosis, executive function and attention) and behavioural functions. It plays an essential role in diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease, a neurodegenerative disease that causes progressive and irreversible loss of mental functions, in particular memory. The symptoms are: memory loss, difficulty to perform everyday tasks, mood and behaviour disorders, mislaying objects.
This consultation is multidisciplinary and supervized by neurologists. It combines:
- An in-depth neurological and neuropsychological assessment
- Further exams if necessary (biological check-up, brain imaging, etc.)
- Personalized therapy (drug therapy, neuropsychological therapy, speech therapy, etc.)
- Medical and welfare information for the patient, his or her relatives, and the general practitioner
- Regular follow-up and check-ups
At the heart of the Neurocentre GSMN, the Memory Consultation centre brings together a large number of medical specialities revolving around neurology.
To make an appointment, please call our medical secretariat at +44 21 962 37 01.