Deputy Chief of Service
|since 2020 ||Deputy Chief of Service, Occupational therapy, Clinique Valmont, Glion sur Montreux, Switzerland
|2015-2020 ||Occupational therapist Clinique Valmont, Glion sur Montreux, Switzerland
- Upside-down learning. What background does a child need to start primary school?
- Evaluation, orthotic treatment of the upper limb in central neurology
- Conference participation: Retractile capsulitis: knowing how to keep your head on your shoulders.
- Occupational therapy intervention with people suffering from Multiple Sclerosis
- Participation in Valaisan Symposium on Hand surgery
- Sensorimotor rehabilitation based on current cognitive concepts: Perfetti and other approaches
|2014 ||Bachelor in Occupational therapy, Haute École Libre de Bruxelles Ilya Prigogine, Belgium
|2009 ||High school diploma in sciences, Louis Pasteur High School, Besançon, France