The orthopaedic check-up provides actual information about your orthopaedic abilities. It is driven by our multidisciplinary team of orthopaedics, physiotherapists, sport coaches and occupational therapists.
The orthopaedic check-up includes the following services:
- A consultation with the Senior Consultant in orthopaedics
- An initial physiotherapy check-up
- An initial occupational therapy check-up
- An initial adapted sport check-up
- A full medical report following the consultation and check-ups
- Prescription for treatment
Any additional exams will be charged as a supplement.
Check-up are carried out only from Monday to Friday.